Re-setting One's Watch

      I'm in the process of moving from one side of the country to the other.  That means switching three time zones, and literally going from one edge of the continent to the opposite edge.  And it means I'm buying more packing tape than I ever imagined.

      It also means that every time I go to fix food, I can't find the tools I usually use, because they're packed.  Fortunately I know how to substitute and make-do pretty darn easily.  But whenever there's chaos in my life, I tend to crave gastronomical experiences that are the precise opposite: carefully plated multi-course meals; elegant afternoon teas; precise and artistic bento boxes.
      In that spirit, when I was shown this video, I dissolved into double googly-eyed rapture.  A), it satisfies my need for order in my state of chaos, and B) it once again proves the awesomeness of Japan.  No, you can't read the words, but you don't need to.  Just remember to watch the whole thing.*


*No pun intended.

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.