Sugar hangover.....

      Yesterday was National Ice Cream Day (put it on your calendar for next year, folks), and my husband and I celebrated hard.  I woke up this morning at the proverbial butt-crack of dawn for work with my skin literally hurting from too much sugar consumption.  Hello, lean protein and green veggie shakes for a few days...how the hell did I survive childhood again?
      In other news, a dear friend of mine who took a way too long hiatus from her blog has reappeared in the blogosphere, and posted this awesome image the other week.  I think I may get the words tattooed somewhere on my body:

2 comments:

  1. I hadn't thought of a tattoo but I sure would like it somewhere in my kitchen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, but if YOU are in the kitchen....

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.