The Perpetual Tragedy of Time

      My old job is ending. I got a new job. This means that I will continue to be able to buy delicious food, and pay the electric bill that powers my laptop, enabling me to write. Yeeeaaay!
      However, it also entails a major shifting and re-settling of my schedule. This means for awhile, I'm not sure when I'll find the time to do my chores, buy my groceries, and make my meals, much less write stories and update the blog. Boooooo!
      The time stress is compounded by the Well-Deserved Celebration of All Things Maternal this weekend. So this is a short post to say: Readers, I love you. All twelve of you.* But I cannot guarantee regular postings for a couple weeks. While I figure out what the f@$% my world is going to look like for a little bit, priorities will be shifted, and my happy pattern of posting about writing during the week and a recipe on the weekend may take a hiatus. I'm not saying I won't post until June, I'm just saying be prepared for the schedule to be a bit wonky.
      I feel a bit wonky.
      Of course, that may have been the mojito. Not 100% sure on that.




*Ok, I don't know for a fact that it's only twelve, but here modesty and cynicism will collaborate to create what seems to be a reasonable number.

2 comments:

  1. It's always safe to blame the mojito.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll remember that the next time I'm on trial for something....

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.