Next Steps...Stepped.

      Just a quick update to say that I sent in my queries and requested pages to the agents from the PNWA conference.  This last week was all about scrupulously reading their requirements & composing my letters.  Oh yeah, and writing my synopsis.*  We all know how much I love writing a synopsis.  Even after checking & re-checking my work to be sure I was following each agent's guidelines, I got a little more light-headed each time I hit "send."  Once it's sent, it's...sent.  No going back.  No more opportunities to tweak or correct.
      So obviously that called for a cup of tea.  Today it's a spicy chai I let steep for 5 minutes, then stirred in an ounce of bourbon.  Some days just call for that sort of thing.  And after all, today is the first day of autumn--time to celebrate!

Today's beverage and this month's bedtime reading.
      Nerdy stuff coming next week--I'm loving the Captain Marvel trailer and the latest space discoveries!


*MAJOR shout-out to my man Michael Munz for reading over my synopsis, and my crit group for reading my cover letters.  You all get dibs on my kidneys.  Er...first come first served.

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.