...conversation lull...

      I'm not dead or comatose, I'm just not thinking of anything interesting to write.

A death ray would be an interesting excuse for not blogging, but I'm afraid I'm not that cool.
Yet.
      Actually, I think I'm not thinking of anything interesting to write because I'm not allowing myself the time to think of anything interesting to write.  I've been in a situation of almost constant social obligation for the last three weeks, which means my brain hasn't had the down time that lends itself to story arcs, character development, and the glorious free association that turns into tales.  Why almost constant social obligation?  Because I'm living with family - who I love and enjoy spending time with - for a couple months until my apartment is available to move-in. Makes for great conversation, and really, really terrible creative production.
      All of a sudden, I'm feeling a very strong desire to read Virginia Woolf's "A Room of One's Own."
      Anyways, here's a video that shows the new polar bear cub at the Columbus Zoo during it's first three months of life.  More importantly, it shows small glimpses of the veterinarian who gets to feed, pet, and play with this polar bear cub, who - and I am not exaggerating in the least when I say this - is literally the luckiest human being alive on the planet.
      Also, if you missed it, yesterday was National Eggs Benedict Day. Mark your calendar for next year.

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.