Ohayocon 2016

      If you read this blog, you've probably figured out that I'm a nerd.  If you listen to my podcast, Shadows On the Sound, you know for certain that I am a big nerd.  And now, just in case you had any doubts as to how big of a nerd, it is my distinct delight and honor to announce:

I will be presenting two panels 

      While this is by no means my first experience with public speaking or creating my own presentations, it is my first time doing so as a Con panel.  But I can think of no better place to make my debut than Ohayocon, which has become my favorite part of living in Ohio!  So if you're looking for a way to banish the post-holiday blues mid-January, find your way to Columbus and hit up the biggest anime convention in the state.  And while you're there, come to my panels!  The schedule is still being settled, but here are the titles:

"From Jiangshi to Alucard: Vampires East & West"

"Brainy Anime Babes Who Know More Science Than You!"

      Hope to see you there!

1 comment:

Powered by Blogger.